Teaching and Research the Veterinary Medicine
Dr. Khalid Mehmood is working as Lecturer at Faculty of Veterinary & Animal Sciences, The Islamia University of Bahawalpur. Dr. Khalid Mehmood has published more than 100 peer reviewed research publications, conference proceedings with his name. He presented his research findings in 10 international conferences along with participation in 6 workshops/ training courses at various places. His clinical expertise includes diagnosis and treatment of diseases related to livestock and pet animals.
Awards and Honors
- Academic Editor of Biomed Research International.
- Guest Associate Editor Frontiers in Veterinary Science.
- I was Awarded with distinguished Student of HZAU for 2018-19 by International College of HZAU Wuhan, China.
- I was Awarded with Research Contribution Award for 2017-18 by International College of HZAU Wuhan, China.
- Awarded with PhD Scholarship by China Scholarship Council for PhD studies at Huazhong Agricultural University, China.
- Awarded with ‘Best Paper Award’ during the Second Annual Academic Symposium for International Students on 21 April, 2019 at International College Huazhong Agricultural University Wuhan, China.
- Awarded with traveling grant from Punjab Agricultural Research Board to attend 25th International Conference of WAAVP, United Kingdom, 15-20 August, 2015.
- Attended BOBLME-Wayamba University Scientific Presentation Workshop organized by Wayamba University of Sri Lanka at Colombo, Sri Lanka, August 26-28, 2014.
- Awarded with traveling grant from Pakistan Science Foundation to attend 1st International Conference on Sustainability of Camel Population and Production, Saudi Arabia, 17-20 February, 2013.
- Awarded with travelling grant from ICI Pakistan Limited for oral presentation in 1st Asia Dairy Goat Conference at Kaula Lumpur, Malaysia from 9-12 April, 2012.
- Selected for Punjab Education Endowment Fund Scholarship for M. Phil at UVAS Lahore.
- Selected for Board of Revenue Scholarship during DVM.
Faculty of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, The Islamia University of Bahawalpur.