PEEF Scholarships for Masters Level - 2021
- Punjab domicile
- Secured at least 60% marks or a minimum CGPA 2.5 in BA/B.Sc/B.COM/BS/BBA etc. examination held in 2018/2019/2020 (annual) in Punjab.
- Secured admission as a full time student in the current academic year (2020-21) in one of the Partner University/ degree awarding institution.
- Students enrolled in spring / fall session (where applicable) and morning /afternoon/evening sessions (where applicable) are also eligible to apply for PEEF Master’s level scholarship.
- Declared monthly income of parent (from all sources) is equal to or less than Rs. 37,000/-.
- Children of Govt. employees in BPS 1-4 are exempted from condition of income, if salary is the only source of income.
- Children of civilians martyred in terrorist attacks are exempted from income limit.
- Besides fulfilling PEEF eligibility criteria, the prospective student must qualify the merit and need criteria of the respective university / degree awarding institution.
- Students who have already passed / possessed MA/MSc./MS/MPhil/PhD etc. Degrees.
- Beneficiary of any fee reimbursement scheme or any other scholarship
How to Apply
Download form from here:
PEEF Master level Form - 2021
Applications must be submitted to the concerned department up to 19th March 2021
B.A/B.Sc/ B.Com/BS/BBA result card 2018/2019/2020
CNIC of applicant & Guardian
Income Affidavit on Rs.50 Stamp paper(Download specimen of income affidavit)
Income Certificate/Salary Slip/Pension Copy etc
Last Month’s Utility Bills (Electricity, Gas, Telephone & Water)
Copy of Fee Challan Form
Hostel Fee Challan (If Applicable)