News Feed

EHSAAS Scholarship

Ehsaas scholarship new finalEhsaas scholarship new



Eligibility Criteria

Scholarships are offered for:

  1. Newly admitted students
  2. Admissions secured on merit only. Merit means that the student has fulfilled the admission criteria of the institution in which he/she intends to study
  3. Degree programs allowed by the HEC.
  4. Age limit set by institution's regulations, i.e., the maximum age of the eligibility for the scholarship is the same as the maximum age for applying for admission in undergraduate programs at the HEI.

Ineligibility Conditions:

A student is ineligible for the scholarship if found

  1. Availing any other scholarship or continuous grant
  2. Enrolled in distant learning programs and affiliated colleges (both public/private )
  3. Secured admission on self-sustain/ self-support/ self-finance basis, or in evening programs with higher fee structures

How to Apply

All students are required to apply through following HEC Online Application System:


Procedure After online Apply

After submission of the online application form of Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Project , the applicant is required to take printout of the application form and attach following supporting documents:

Supporting Documents


Copy of applicant CNIC / B. Form


Copy of CNIC (Father, Mother/ Guardian)


Salary Slip / Income Certificate (Father/Guardian, Mother)


If father is Labourer on daily wage / shopkeeper / private job, then attach undertaking of Income Certificate on minimum amount of stamp paper of Rs. 50/-


Copies of last Six Month Utility Bills (Electricity, Gas, Telephone, Water) – (If applicable)


Copy of Rent agreement in case of Rented House


Copies of Last Fee Receipts of Applicant and Siblings (If applicable)


Copies of Medical bills/ expenditure related documents (if applicable)


01 Passport size Photograph of Applicant


01 Picture of House from outside Front

Important Note: The hard copy of the application form along with the supporting documents will be submitted to the Student Financial Aid Office of the university only.