Who are Alumni?
Coming together is a beginning.
Keeping together is progress.
Working together is success.
You as an individual will be negotiating your own path in life, but it is always better to have a support network. A network of professionals who can help you in achieving your professional goals and in return you help those who are following you on the same Path.
Islamians Alumni Association provides a platform for local and national University graduates and provides for you a network of contacts for the University. You get to touch base with all your friends who are dispersed inside and outside of Bahawalpur. Plus you can keep in touch with all the new changes that are taking place back home in Bahawalpur and in the form of a newsletter have news delivered to your electronic doorsteps.
As a valuable active member you can also enjoy all the benefits that translate into monetary savings and psychological satisfaction! Find out all the benefits you can get by joining IAA.
It is through your successes, contributions and continuing support that the University will continue to be a responsive and effective university serving students, graduates and the community in which we live.
Aims of Islamians Alumni Association
In support of the University's vision and goals, IAA aims to:
1. To promote, foster and maintain links between the Association's members and the University.
2. Build awareness, understanding and unity among the alumni as to the developments at the University.
3. Provide alumni input on University issues.
4. Support student recruitment efforts and provide a network of contacts to Manager Placement.
5. Conduct reunions, events and seminars that are of interest to alumni.
6. Encourage the alumni to provide and update their information with the Association. Identify ways alumni can be involved in the University campus and encourage distinguished alumni to serve as speakers in workshops and seminars.
7. Provide a career network for graduates.
8. Increase alumni participation in University advancement activities, including financial and other types of support.